Category: CASLAR-6 (2020)
Dear Potential CASLAR Participants:
Because of the virus situation we have introduced the following changes:
1) Our intention is to hold the conference as scheduled. We have received 150 abstracts in the early round and keep receiving them.
2) We will leave the EASYAB submission open until June 15 so that scholars can submit their abstract when they are sure they will come to CASLAR-6. We will notify late submitters before July 10.
3) We will start the evaluation process for the first cohort of abstracts now and notify submitters as soon as we can but not later than April 1st.
4) Abstracts that will be submitted after March 8th will be evaluated as they come in.
5) Registration fees remain as scheduled:
- Early bird: May 15 $220
- Regular: June 30: $260
- After June 30: $300
Hope to see you at CASLAR-6 in Washington, DC.