Mandarin Teacher (Wilmette, IL)
1) This is a part-time (.5) position.
2) It is 5 days/week; 3 classes; one fifth grade & two sixth grade.
3) There is an existing curriculum.
- Valid IL educator licensure with proper endorsement (s).
- *Prior teaching experience with middle school and junior high school students.
- *Demonstrates native or near-native fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- * Knowledge of Comprehensive Input (CI) and Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling (TPRS) preferred.
$24,125.50 minimum annually with benefits. Actual compensation based on education and experience.
Complete an on-line application at wilmette39.org. You may upload materials (resume, transcripts, etc.) along with your application. Please do not send paper copies of your materials. Upon interviewing, materials may be requested.